Friday, June 4, 2010

Everything normal but still...

I have been having this wrist pain for almost an year now.. X-Ray report showed everything is normal. The doc prescribed painkiller and heat massage for 5 days. The heat massage was very painful. Painkillers didn't help. Then my sis said it cud be corporal tunnel. She suggested that I use my forearm to lift the kid. That worked and the pain reduced. My shoulders started paining. At least with the wrist pain I could sleep but with shoulder pain I couldn't get any sleep. Kazhuthu vali poi thirugu vali vandha kadhiya pochchu.. Back to doc, painkillers and x-Ray. Only improvement this time was that it was a digital x-ray. Same result. Everything normal. My wrist felt that I had not given done due honors to it and it is also paining now. What am I supposed to do? Any suggestions?

No comments: